- Log in to your Canvas course site.
- Select the appropriate assignment. The title of the submission will appear along with details from Turnitin, including the time stamp for the upload, grade, Similarity Score and options to download or upload files (See Figure 1).
Figure 1: Turnitin assignment with a rubric
- Select the Similarity Score. This launches the Feedback Studio where feedback and plagiarism information may be viewed.
Figure 2: Select the similarity score
- Select the blue speech bubble located on the right-hand side of the page (See Figure 3).
Figure 3: Select the blue speech bubble in the icon list
- Select View Rubric from the menu that appears. This allows you to view the scored rubric (See Figure 4).
Figure 4: View rubric button in TurnItIn
- Select the download icon to download a copy for your records (See Figure 5).
Figure 5: Download icon in TurnItIn
- Select Current View from the pop-up menu to download the paper, Similarity Score Report and scored rubric as one file (See Figure 6).
Figure 6: Download the current view in TurnItIn
Access and Download a Turnitin Rubric Print
Modified on: Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 3:54 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.