Students from different campuses or locations may need to switch their Zoom account to or from a University of Missouri System (UM System) Protected account in certain instances depending on your program. To switch your Zoom account to UM System or UM System Protected, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://umsystem.zoom.us or https://umsystemprotected.zoom.us (You might need to use another browser, or a private window).
- Select Login (See Figure 1).
Figure 1: log in to UM System Zoom
- Enter your username and password (See Figure 2).
Figure 2: login box
- Select Switch to the New Account (See Figure 3).Figure 3: switch to the new account
- Select I Acknowledge and Switch (See Figure 4).
Figure 4: acknowledge and switch
- Zoom will send an email to your university email address. Check your inbox, open the email and select Switch to the new account (See Figure 5). This will open a new browser window.
Figure 5: switch to the new account
- SelectI Acknowledge and Switch (See Figure 6).
Figure 6: acknowledge and switch
- Select Sign in Now to your Zoom account on the link above (See Figure 7).
Figure 7: log in to your UM System Zoom account