- Continue on from Account Verification, or find your course in the Extension catalog, and select Enroll.
Figure 1: Enrolling in the Extension course
- On the Checkout page, review the payment fee (and apply a Promo Code if applicable) then select Proceed to Payment. (See, Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Pay for your extension course
- Complete all the standard payment information and select Continue (See, Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Entering in your payment information
- You’re enrolled (See, Fig. 4)! You can now go to your Canvas Dashboard or return to Catalog.
Figure 4: Enrollment confirmation
- If you chose to return to Catalog, you’ll note the course has been added to your In Progress tab on your student dashboard. Select Go To Course after the start date has passed (See, Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Accessing your extension course
- Your first time in Canvas, you’ll be asked to agree to the acceptable use policy by checking the box and then Submit (See, Fig. 6).
Figure 6: Agreeing to the acceptable use policy
- You’re now in your course! You can also access your Canvas course later.
Enrolling and paying for your Extension course Print
Modified on: Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 1:44 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.