Note: If a quiz/test requires Respondus Lockdown Browser, please use Microsoft Lens. Lens is also preferred for tests using SmarterProcotoring.
- Open Adobe Scan on your device. (If you already have it open, select the camera icon at the bottom right of the app.
- Select Document.
- Position phone over the first document until blue dots appear at the corners (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: scanning the document
- Hold device steady until Scan captures the document.
- If you need to add more images move those into the viewfinder and repeat steps 3 & 4.
- If necessary for clarity, crop or use filters to make the image clearer.
- When ready to proceed, select Save PDF (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: saving the pdf of the scanned document
- Select Share (See Fig. 3).
- Select Email and send the link to yourself (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Sharing and emailing the scanned document
- Open your email on the computer.
- Open the email that you sent to yourself (See Fig. 4). If it does not appear, check the Junk email folder.
- Select the link to open it in a browser window.
Figure 4: opening the emailed scan link
- Select the Download button in the browser (See Fig. 5)
Figure 5: downloading the scanned documkent
- Select Download Now (See Fig. 5).
- Go to Canvas.
- Upload the file to the assessment.
- Submit the assignment or test (if finished).