Note: For best results, please install and setup Microsoft One Drive on your machine prior to taking a test with Respondus Lockdown Browser or SmarterProctoring. You will not be able to submit files to Lockdown Browser if OneDrive is not available on the computer.
- Open Lens on your device.
- Select Document (See Fig. 1).
- Position phone over the first document until an orange border appears (See Fig. 1).
- Select the large white button (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: scanning the document
- Select Confirm (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: confirming your scan
- Select the orange disc with the > on it.
- If you need to add more images, select Add (Camera icon).
- If necessary for clarity, crop or use filters to make the image clearer.
- When ready to proceed, select Done (See Fig 3).
- Select PDF.
- Select OneDrive then wait for the PDF to transfer.
- If OneDrive is configured on your computer, skip to step 15.
- If it is not configured on your computer, and there is an Office 365 link in your Canvas course navigation, right-click it, or hold link until dialog menu appears, to open in a new tab.
- Go to the Office Lens folder.
- Select the PDF.
- Select the download button at the upper right and skip to step 15.
- If One Drive is not configured on your computer, and there is not an Office 365 link in your Canvas course navigation
- Open it in a browser window.
- Download the file.
- Upload the file from your computer to the assignment or test.
- Submit the assignment or test (if finished).